Main Content:

Focus Group Dinner at Pink13 – Win 64G iPad mini

As many of you know, I have been praising Attivio for some time now, as being at the forefront of redefining limitations and pushing Knowledge Management into what it should be.
I honestly believe their IT Knowledge Expert solution has the potential to be a truly disruptive force in the ITSM space – in fact, that’s the main reason I had so vigorously pursued employment with them. The consulting contract I have accepted with Attivio is to help figure out the next steps for communicating the unique value ITKE offers the ITSM industry, and help them develop the best possible product roadmap. I’m asking for your help in gathering a broader perspective than my own.

I’m looking for 6-8 ITSM professionals to participate in a focus group dinner event at Pink13. I want to hear from Process Manager/Owner level practitioners working every day to improve process performance, service availability, information integration and customer satisfaction. I want to know what difficulties you face, and get your feedback on how my vision of IT Knowledge Expert addresses those difficulties – and where you may think it falls short.

I have received approval from Attivio to treat the participants to a delicious dinner – and pull a name out of a hat to pick one individual who will receive a scholarship ticket for a Platinum Pass for Pink14, including a stay at the Bellagio (whatever Pink offers as the “Super Faithful” package for next year).

**Update**
I've been underwhelmed by the response to this so far...
My best guess is that most practitioners who are attending Pink13 are being sponsored by their employers, so the Pink14 Platinum Pass doesn't quite have the appeal I had hoped. I've received approval to make a change to the prize drawing... Rather than picking one name out of a hat for a Pink14 prize package, I'll be pulling five names from a hat for a 64G iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular). With a maximum of eight participants, your odds are pretty good!

If you would like to join us on Monday, February 18th at 7:30 PM for great food and thought-provoking networking at Sensi restaurant in the Bellagio, please reach out to me at 'craig.wilkey at attivio.com'. Tell me your current role and how long you have been there. Also a very brief overview of your ITSM experience would be greatly helpful.

Thank you,
Craig

January 25, 2013, 08:38:19 am

About The Author

Comments

Add a Comment

Only registered members can post comments, please click here to register.

Pages: [1]